The warehouse team is responsible for all back of the house functions relating to receipt, processing and fulfillment of merchandise across all Artful Provisions brands. Brands include but are not limited to: Artful Ellijay, Artful Provisions Design Center and LIJ.
Reports to: Warehouse manager
- Receive incoming merchandise from a robust Rolodex of vendors and brands. Receipt includes quality control, hand-counts of product, and inventory management in LightSpeed Retail.
- Ensure that product claims for goods received damaged are handled in a timely fashion in accordance with warehouse procedure.
- Fulfill order in a timely and methodical manner. Fulfillment includes picking the order, packing the order, and shipping the order.
- Maintain brand standards act every fulfillment touchpoint. This includes but is not limited to the attention to detail in the assembly and shipment of outbound customer orders.
- Collaborate with team members at Artful Ellijay or AP Design Center on product shipment statuses. This includes the troubleshooting and reconciling of shipping issues.
- Help manage accounts for couriers & fulfillment supplies, including but not limited to UPS, FedEx, USPS, and Uline.
- Assist in executing inventory counts and approach inventory organized and systematically.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse space – Assist in assembly, movement and delivery of products in back stock for purposes of store flips, customer purchases and home deliveries.
- Prior experience in receiving & fulfillment
- Ability to stand for hours at a time
- Ability to handle and lift cumbersome product in weights of 25 – 75lbs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong planning & organization skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Proficient in LightSpeed Retail a plus
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Warehouse
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Artful Provisions