We are looking for an artistic, detail-oriented candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Interior Designer/Home Specialist. We need a self-starter that can offer a complete service to a design client. As an established Interior Design shop with a showroom, we generate a large number of design leads internally.
Reports to: General Manager
- Meet with prospects to promote the services provided through our Interior Design center
- Listen and learn: Walk the clients through our exploration process of design to determine their objectives
- Must be comfortable presenting design concepts to clients.
- Assist in design presentations to clients.
- Create ‘mood boards’ to sample your design vision.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans
- Communicate with architects, project managers, vendors, trade partners and other disciplines to ensure project details are carried out including technical issues and project information at all levels of contract administration.
- Work with Project Managers to meet constructions deadlines
- Set a timeline for the completion of each stage of the interior design project, keeping the project moving forward and within budget.
- Source materials and products included in plans.
- Utilize computer applications in the design process.
- Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
- Responsible for keeping the project within budget and on schedule.Implements all phases of a design project which includes budgeting, scheduling, planning, design, documentation, including the selection and specification of furniture.
INTERIOR DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of Interior Design experience required.
- Client reviews and design portfolio a plus
- Space planning and interior detailing
- Project management, including pricing, estimating, purchasing, and tracking
- Excellent communication skills, especially regarding communicating vision.
- Computer skills a must
Artful Provisions is hiring Designers! Come join a team of innovative, customer-focused sales professionals who are setting the standard in Retail Interior Design. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an explosion of high-end home buyers. We are based in Ellijay, Georgia on the Northwest side of the Blueridge Mountains. Home sales and home starts are at an all-time high in our region of the State. Leave the Big City rat race behind and take this opportunity to make great money and live a well-rounded life.
SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org